Sunday 7 November 2010

Happy..er..late fireworks day! :D

 So last night i went to the fireworks due near me.I had a really good time there! Tickets were abit pricey for £6 each but they did put a really good display with it all and all the candy floss carts and funfair rides about :) 

anyways i shall now spam you all with my pictures ha ha ha :)


This must be my Fav pic out the bunch and was towards the end of the show :)           



 Now to the cam whoring...




aww glitter sparkles! :D




  
Sparkle fireworks rain! bootyfull :)




and a pic of the funfair. Bit of a crappy pic but i just love the lights of the funfairs :) 



and that is all! then my brother brought a ps3 in sainsburys for £200! bargain!
so get down sainsburys whilst you can with at least a saving of £100!



what did you do for bonfire night? or dont you celebrate it anymore?



Love,
Sammie XOXO

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

I love love your blog! You have some really good pictures of the fireworks too!

Sammiebbz * said...

aww thankyou :) <3