Thursday 19 March 2009

* Reading *

Wahay im off to reading on sunday with my mom :~)
and im gonna be stoppin by....THE MAC STORE! ohh yehh :D
was wonderin
ng if anyone is raving about any stuff from mac or superdrug at the mo
if you are could you please comment me below thankyou :-)

at the mo my shoppin list is..

The Shoppin List:

1) A sample of Mac studio sculpt foundation - as im hearing good stuff about it


2) Mac moon river grand duo - just looks so puurtyy


3) Mac Hello Kitty pink fish - if i can get my hands on it (unlikey lol)


4) Mac blankety lipstick - for my back2mac maybe


5) Maybelline pure minerals blush - loves it alot! :D




More posting on sunday :)

Jibber jabber
Sammie x3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd recommend any GOoSh products from Superdug. My faves are the primer, velvet touch eyeliner in black ink (bananas is popular too)and they also do lovely listicks.

Unknown said...

I meant Gosh, not sure what happened there!

Sammiebbz * said...

thanks amy i think i might try that primer out, i really need one! but never found a decent one
and already have the bananas one really nice! :-) might go check so more of there lipsticks :)
thaks for the recommendations tho <3