Monday 21 March 2011

Tutorial: Hot Pink Zebra Nails



OHH HELLO Sexay arse nails ;)


BADA BING BADA BLING!



Heres the Tools you will need!





L-R

Revlon - White On White, Ultra Pro - Fuchsia Rage, Models Own - Back, Nails Inc - Albert Bridge





I took the Revlon nail vanish and did a little bit under then half of a white stripe.





Then i applied 2 coats of the Ultra Pro on the top upper half of the nail.



I then applied the Nails Inc on the nail and took some AB rhinestones of 2mm and 3mm with a toothpick and stuck em down whilst the topcoat was wet.






I then took the Models Own nail art pen and squiggled some zebra designs on and added topcoat.




Then TA DAA your finished! :)



Hopes you liked this little tutorial



love ya gurl,


12 comments:

River said...

Very creative! I like it :)

Sammiebbz * said...

@River aw thankyou girl you sweetie <3 x x x

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

Wow, this is amazing, well done xx

Sammiebbz * said...

@nicole aww thankyouu :) x x x

Allthingsgirly said...

Love it :) gonna give this ago once my nails have grown a bit more!x

Sammiebbz * said...

@allthingsgirly thankyou <3 lemme know how u get on :) x x x

powder paint n pout! said...

WOW these are amazing hun love them! xxx

Sammiebbz * said...

@powder paint n pout aw thankyou girl :) <3 easy peasy work im tellin ya! x xx

Gaby Fauchon said...

Amazing! I should try this too! Great tutorial x

Eye-Luv Makeup said...

I luv it!!! I so have to try this out I dont think I can do as amazing as you :)

Sammiebbz * said...

@gaby thankyou <3 ahh you should is easy :)


@Jezebell ah im sure you will lovely :) honest theres nothing to it! and good luck x x xx

KatXoXo said...

This is so cute!!
KatXoXo