Tuesday 22 March 2011

More Deco Den! ❤


L-r

Box, DS, Box and Nivea pot lol


Heres some close up on these baby's!



My box that i decoed :) with peals,ab rhinestones, pink rhinestones and a bow :)
Must of took about 5 mins to do! drying time would be about a day.



This is my DS cover that i decoed, tryed to do a pink sauce effect with a glue gun but failed! i blame the glue gun as it was a fiver! and was hard to glue down =/ . Again used peals,ab rhinestones,pink rhinestones and some little peals :)



This was on the Nivea tin pot. This is one of my least favs as i use a clay for the white bit and er it didn't go to plan! i fail at clay work. period. ha ha i only did this with a bunch of rhinestones.



Again another of my least fav =[  and was done with clay too lol this was done on a box that i kept some of my rings in it. Covered with ab rhinestones and some flat pearls :)


I'm still practising on deco den, i want to do all sort of colours and to eventually do my phone case!


just i need to get better! haha


well hope this was er kinda interesting for ya :)


love ya gurl,


4 comments:

NATIE said...

LOVE THE DS SYLE HGAHAHA
IT'S COOL!
XOXO
http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com
HOPE YOU VISIT ME ;)

Thi said...

AWWW love it! Esp your DS! :D

Sammiebbz * said...

@le Journal prada aw thankyou <3 glad ya like it

@deerest thankyou gurl<3 glad someboady likes my decodening haa xx

Anonymous said...

Oh you're DS is so sweet. i wish i can do that <3

http://sucresandpaillettes.blogspot.com/