Friday, 25 March 2011

My 5 Days In Pictures ★











☆  My baby Millie had a hair cut! now shes so skinny looking ad not fluffy  :(

★   Had a MASSIVE fryed up brekkie in Reading! think its the biggest i seen! couldnt finish it for my life aha

☆   Ive booked my hair for a hair cut, thinking of going for a layered cut with a long swipe fringe. Im scared already!

★  I made some lolly pops from clay :) Been such a arty farty this week!

☆   Annd spludge myself to this because of this girl here and  i love the name for it!! tops up for Angel Cake++


Anndd there was my week which has been pretty mello :)



Love ya gurl,




5 comments:

powder paint n pout! said...

Thanks for the linkage love! WOW that fry up is a beast yummers! Ive not tried the bath melts yet let me know if its good :) xxx

Sammiebbz * said...

no promblemo girly, haha was indeed was well shocked when i got served it! will doo peaches :) do wanna get more from that range cos all the stuff you'd showed on ya blog looked amazing! xxxx

Dylana Suarez said...

Love this all!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

those are the best suckers!! yum!
KatXoXo

Lauria said...

Ohhh~ you're dog is so cute ! My dog need an hair cut too, but i can't because he's a spitz ahah <3