Friday 15 April 2011

My 5 Days In Pictures ★












 ❤





Oh lookie here iam on time and early ;)

☆  I had my haircut this week! scary times! but i think I'm liking it :) will do a post to you all soon

★  I painted my nails into a sexy red colour by Maybelline Express Finish in Cherry

☆  Its been beautiful all week, this week! such a nice change summer is on its way :)

★  I been busy decoing again! no surprises there ;) i made all the parts on this one.

☆  Biggest crisp i seen in my life! been eating shit food this week! not good :(



Anyways hope your week has been eventful and fun :)


love ya gurl,

2 comments:

KatXoXo said...

How do you make those little cupcakes and all the cute little things you've made?? Their all so cute!!
KatXoXo

Sammiebbz * said...

@kat what you mean cupcake things? do u mean the little cabs of tha bottle? i think i may do a post about it, as its very step by step system lol xx but thankyou <3